- As low as $817/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1792 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1792 square feet
This condominium is new to the rental market and has had multiple updates finished newly! This enormous three bedroom oceanfront condominium is ideal for families.
The kitchen is entirely-equipped and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is bar seating for three as well. This is in addition to the formal dining area which seats eight.
The living area has an HDTV, huge sectional couch and a couple other comfortable chairs ensuring plenty of seating for everybody. The Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bath has a sizable, bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
On the other side of the condominium are the two guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom has two twins and an HDTV. Just outside the twin room is a common bathroom that has a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination. The second guest bedroom has a queen bed and an en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom also has a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
Outside on your private balcony you can take in the phenomenal oceanfront vistas while sitting at the outdoor dining table, which seats four. The beach is effortlessly reached by elevator and short walk!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- First, have your family select vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Three Bedroom Oceanfront Condominium with Excellent Layout! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
Ready to book Three Bedroom Oceanfront Condominium with Excellent Layout!?Book Online Get Information Call: