About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3148 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Magnolia Crescent 3
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting over 3,100 square feet of sunlit living space, this half-acre 4BR/4BA estate presents the ideal group hideaway - complete with complimentary passes to the Harbour Town Pool.
Attractively updated, highlights include new and modren furnishings, fixtures, and appliances. Whip up delicious dishes in the gourmet kitchen, dine together by a appealing gas fireplace, or simply relax in the spa-like primary suite.
Overlooking the 12th fairway of the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course, your giant back porch includes plenty of comfortable seating. The Sea Pines Beach Club is only a 14-min. walk.
Cathedral ceilings soar in the sun-soaked living room, featuring an broad TV, a wet bar with a wine refrigerator, and a breathtaking wall of windows overlooking the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course
KITCHEN & DINING
Indulge your inner chef in the shining gourmet kitchen, configured with ample quartz counter space and top-of-the-line appliances -- including a double oven.
Sip morning coffee beside a gas fireplace at the breakfast table for four; the dining table seats eight to home-cooked meals.
BED & BATH
Comfort awaits in the humongous primary suite, appointed with a TV and an en suite bathroom with a double vanity, a jetted soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a water closet.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
The cavernous grounds occupy over a half-acre of immaculately landscaped property.
The impressive back porch overlooks the delightful Atlantic Dunes Golf Course.
There is a brand new deck and private hot tub.
Your rental includes passes to the Harbour Town Pool (1.3 miles). For a nominal fee, you'll also appreciate access to the shared exercise and tennis center.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
In-unit beach chairs are included.
Parking for four cars in the driveway. (The garage will not be accessible during your stay, and street parking is prohibited.)
Boat trailers, campers, recreational cars, buses, commercially marked cars, mini-bicycles, motorized scooters, and motorbikes are not allowed inside the Sea Pines community.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Sea Pines properties have limited parking availability. This home has a max. of four cars. Please display the pass in your car dashboard for the length of your stay. The garage will not be available for parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course. Harbour Town Golf Links and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Calibogue Sound and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful half-acre estate with private hot tub and pool passes - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.