- As low as $326/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3148 sq ft (292 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3148 square feet
Magnolia Crescent 3
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting over 3,100 square feet of sunlit living space, this half-acre 4BR/4BA estate presents the ideal group hideaway - complete with complimentary passes to the Harbour Town Pool. Elegantly updated, highlights include new and modren furnishings, fixtures, and appliances. Whip up delicious dishes in the gourmet kitchen, dine together by a striking gas fireplace, or simply relax in the spa-like primary suite. Overlooking the 12th fairway of the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course, your giant back porch includes plenty of comfortable seating. The Sea Pines Beach Club is only a 14-min. walk away.
Cathedral ceilings soar in the sun-soaked living room, featuring an broad TV, a wet bar with a wine refrigerator, and a breathtaking wall of windows overlooking the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course. Indulge your inner chef in the shining gourmet kitchen, configured with ample quartz counter space and top-of-the-line appliances -- including a double oven. Sip morning coffee beside a gas fireplace at the breakfast table; the dining table is ideal for home-cooked meals. Comfort awaits in the humongous primary suite, appointed with a TV and an en suite bathroom with a double vanity, a jetted soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a water closet.
The cavernous grounds occupy over a half-acre of immaculately landscaped property. The impressive back porch overlooks the splendid Atlantic Dunes Golf Course. There is a brand-new deck and private hot tub. Your rental includes passes to the Harbour Town Pool (1.3 miles). For a nominal fee, you'll also appreciate access to the shared exercise and tennis center.
THINGS TO KNOW
In-unit beach chairs are included.
The garage will not be accessible during your stay, and street parking is prohibited.
Boat trailers, campers, recreational cars, buses, commercially marked cars, mini-bicycles, motorized scooters, and motorbikes are not allowed inside the Sea Pines community.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 033384
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the largest rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautiful half-acre estate with private hot tub and pool passes - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.