- As low as $145/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel island living at its best here in Hilton Head and find yourself perched on the 18th fairway of Palmetto Dunes Golf Course. As soon as you enter this magnificent getaway, you will have no trouble slipping into relaxation mode with the natural light, high-end furnishings, and a phenomenal galley kitchen with all of the appliances of home to whip up tasty meals after a day on the beach. When days heat up, the shared pool can be just the spot to tan all afternoon and tennis courts also await for a bit of friendly competition. When everybody returns home each evening, the covered deck offers outdoor seating and a gas grille to kick back and grille up some burgers as the sun goes down. Plus, unlimited entertainment will be simple to come by with multiple flatscreen TVs, high-speed WiFi, and a huge sectional couch in the living area!
Sitting less than a mile from the beach, you can effortlessly rent a few bicycles and cruise over to the sand in no time. When you aren't playing a round of golf or chilling by the pool, make your way down to the hustle and bustle of Coligny Beach Park where you can spend all day checking out the local stores and eateries this area is known for. The northern part of the island has plenty of local attractions as well.
THINGS TO KNOW
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074038
City/town permit number: 33427
City/town permit number: 026657
City/town permit number: 26657
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with windsurfing, motor boating, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious getaway on 18th fairway with pool, deck & fast WiFi - walk to beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles