- As low as $281/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2058 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2058 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get away from it all and soak up some island sun when you stay at Golfmaster 501. This handsome, three-bedroom condo features a cavernous living area with a screened-in porch, promising guests a peaceful hideaway just a short bicycle ride away from the beach! Hilton Head Island has some of the best weather you can get, so wake up early and start the day with a walk on the sand in search of seashells. Make a cup of coffee and whip up a hearty breakfast for the group before heading out to the plethora of adventures available just outside your door. Take a dip in the shared pool, ride a bicycle to the beach, or grab a partner and play a couple of sets of tennis on the courts onsite. When everybody is tuckered out, sit back and put on a family-favorite movie on the flatscreen TV with a bowl of popcorn to finish the day off right!
What’s close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a beautiful coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a breathtaking stroll or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
Dog-friendly (costs apply)
Complex pool (not heated)
to book this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Complex Parking designated spot for 1 car, additional cars can be parked in any spot not marked with a unit number
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26643
City/town permit number: 026643
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Eclectic island sanctuary w/ private deck & lagoon view - dog-friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 2.3 miles
- Harbour Town - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Eclectic island sanctuary w/ private deck & lagoon view - dog-friendly!?Book Online Get Information Call: