- As low as $118/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2058 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2058 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get away from it all and soak up some island sun when you stay at Golfmaster 501. This striking, three-bedroom condo features a cavernous living area with a screened-in porch, two decks, and a patio for grilling, promising guests a peaceful hideaway just a short bicycle ride away from the beach! On top of that, it features a freshly-refreshed kitchen, living room, office, primary bathroom, and multiple bedrooms, as well as new furnishings, appliances, and beds. Hilton Head Island has some of the best weather you can get, so wake up early and start the day with a walk on the sand in search of seashells. Make a cup of coffee and whip up a hearty breakfast for the group before heading out to the plethora of adventures available just outside your door. Take a dip in the Golfmaster shared pool, ride a bicycle to the beach, or grab a partner and play a couple of sets of tennis on the courts just out the front door. When everybody is tuckered out, sit back and put on a family-favorite movie on the TV with a bowl of popcorn to finish the day off right!
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a impressive coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27-hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spectacular stroll or bicycle ride down the winding trails to Shipyard's private beach entrance. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance of the heart of Hilton Head, Coligny Plaza.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26643
City/town permit number: 026643
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Shipyard Golf Course and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Newly remodeled dog-friendly island sanctuary with pool, deck, & lagoon view has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, email or call the property owner before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.