- As low as $238/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2058 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2058 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get away from it all and soak up some island sun when you stay at Golfmaster 501. This charming, three-bedroom condo features a cavernous living area with a screened-in porch, two decks, and a patio for grilling, promising guests a peaceful hideaway just a short bicycle ride away from the beach! On top of that, it features a freshly-refreshed kitchen, living room, office, primary bathroom, and multiple bedrooms, as well as new furnishings, appliances, and beds. Hilton Head Island has some of the best weather you can get, so wake up early and start the day with a walk on the sand in search of seashells. Make a cup of coffee and whip up a hearty breakfast for the group before heading out to the plethora of adventures available just outside your door. Take a dip in the Golfmaster shared pool, ride a bicycle to the beach, or grab a partner and play a couple of sets of tennis on the courts just out the front door. When everybody is tuckered out, sit back and put on a family-favorite movie on the TV with a bowl of popcorn to finish the day off right!
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a beautiful coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27-hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spectacular stroll or bicycle ride down the winding trails to Shipyard's private beach entrance. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance of the heart of Hilton Head, Coligny Plaza.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026643
City/town permit number: 26643
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Shipyard Golf Course and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Newly remodeled dog-friendly island sanctuary with pool, deck, & lagoon view has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.