- As low as $317/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
Come appreciate this huge golf course villa with room for the family to spread out! Walking through the villa, you'll soon understand that comfort was made high priority while still maintaining a modern concept. The living room and all bedrooms come with HDTVs. The Dining Area is well placed and seats six. The Kitchen is broad and comes entirely-equipped to meet your family or group's culinary needs. The Primary Suite is located on the first floor with the two remaining bedrooms being on the second floor. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Savor your private deck with dining table while watching the golfers at play on the George Fazio golf course! Walk to the George Fazio Golf Course in just a couple mins.! Easily walk to the beach within 5-10 mins. with driveable beach access available within a 1 min. drive at Disney's beach access pavilion!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Fantastic Fazio Villa with Golf Course View! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles