- As low as $415/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spend your next vacation in this comfortable, near ocean home, just a short walk from the beach in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. The main living area offers an open concept floor plan, great for entertaining and family gatherings. Upon entering this home, you’ll find a roomy dining room with plenty of seating for eight, which opens into the living room full of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room has plenty of seating, flat screen TV, and leads to an open concept, completely equipped kitchen, with bar seating and eat-in sunroom. The kitchen bar seats five guests comfortably and the eat-in sunroom has additional seating at a table for four.
The master bedroom has a king bed, TV, and private bathroom with double vanity and walk in shower. The second bedroom features a queen bed with shared bathroom with hall with walk in shower. The third bedroom off the kitchen has a two twin beds, and private bathroom with a walk in shower.
French doors from the kitchen lead to a deck along the back of the home, overlooking the pool. The outdoor space at this home is ideal for appreciating an evening grilling by the pool with family and friends. **NO FAMILY PETS * owner has cameras at entrance and garage.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Great summer weeks open near ocean home in Palmetto Dunes! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles