- As low as $107/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1830 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Delightfully set amid mature trees with Spanish moss, this coveted 3BR/3BA condo features a huge furnished deck with pretty lagoon and golf course vistas -- a ideal setting for family cookouts! You'll also have access to amazing amenities -- walk 5 mins. to swim in the shining on-site pool or play a friendly game of tennis.
Conveniently located a 13-min. walk from the beach and steps from Shipyard Golf Club, this gorgeous condo makes a magnificent home base.
Make yourself at home in the chic living area, furnished with a comfortable couch, three armchairs, and a flat-screen TV.
Mix your favorite drinks at the wet bar, supplied with an impressive array of glassware for every occasion.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up tasty meals in the roomy kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances and plenty of counter space.
When you're ready to eat, gather at the five-person dining table or perch at the breakfast bar for three.
BED & BATH
This two-story condo sleeps up to eight guests between three bedrooms, each appointed with a flat-screen TV.
The primary bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, a convenient desk ideal for working remote, and an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and a shower.
The upstairs second bedroom features a full bed, two twin beds, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The third bedroom offers a full bed. The guest bathroom has two vanities and a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Fire up the gas grille and dine alfresco on the covered back patio overlooking the golf course. Recline in a lounger, savor a crisp drink, and appreciate the striking lagoon vistas.
Evian Villas amenities include:
- All-season outdoor pool (unheated)
- Catch-and-release fishing lagoon
- Six lighted tennis courts
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer are supplied.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open community lot. Gate passes are required ($30/week for two cars) and will be charged separately to the card on file prior to your arrival.
Please note the fireplace is not operational.
Take a pleasant 13-min. walk or breezy bicycle ride to the Shipyard Beach access point. Find local shopping and dining at Coligny Plaza, just a short drive away.
Golfers will savor being close to three nine-hole courses. Explore the area's natural beauty at Audubon Newhall Preserve.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28772
City/town permit number: 028772
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- Start by having your family commit to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Walk to Beach & Golf! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.