- As low as $290/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2432 sq ft (226 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2432 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Gorgeously positioned among the palmettos and oaks on the 18th hole of the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course, this Hilton Head home really offers one of the most enviable settings in Sea Pines Resort. You'll have a private swimming pool on your fenced front patio, as well as an fantastic back deck where you can grille, dine in the shade, and watch passing golfers negotiate the 18th green.
Enter through the front pool terrace, which is fenced for your privacy, and step inside to find an airy entry with lofty ceilings, cool brick pavers, and a skylight to let in the sunshine. As you move throughout the home, you'll discover an open layout that's all on one floor and central air conditioning to keep you comfortable all summer. The living room is just ahead, offering a plush sitting area with a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, immense windows that frame the back deck and the golf course, and a bistro table where you can play cards or catch up on a bit of work from home. A two-sided fireplace separates the living room from the formal dining room, where sliding glass doors and a mirrored wall bring the beauty of the outdoors in. The adjacent kitchen has every essential appliance (from a French door refrigerator to a dishwasher), a pass-through window to the dining room, and a laundry closet with a washer/dryer. But the heart of this home awaits out back, where you'll find the broad deck overlooking the golf course, a gas grille, seating for both dining and calming, and a hammock amongst the trees. At nighttime, there are three bedrooms in separate corners of the home, each with new carpeting, an en suite bathroom, and a flatscreen TV. The master suite enjoys direct access to the back deck as well.
What's close by:
This home is located on the 18th hole of the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course by Davis Adore III, one of three golf courses (along with Harbour Town and Heron Point) at Sea Pines Resort. Also within Sea Pines, you'll have access to the complimentary beach shuttle, tennis facilities, bicycle units, and a splendid network of bicycle paths. The Sea Pines Beach Club is a quarter-mile down the road, while Harbour Town's lighthouse, stores, and eateries are less than two miles northwest.
Things to know:
Two dogs are welcome for a nightly fee
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070216
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Sea Pines Home on 18th Hole of Atlantic Dunes w/ Private Pool & Deck - 2 Dogs OK has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.