- As low as $280/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2100 square feet
Treat yourself with this sizable three bedroom home on your next vacation! This well-maintained home is located within the heart of Palmetto Dunes and is a short walk to the George Fazio Golf course!
The kitchen is huge and comes entirely-equipped, making cooking meals for the family an simple task. The appliances are stainless steel. There are a couple bar stools available for additional seating as well, in addition to a modest breakfast nook that seats three. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining room with formal dining for six. The living room is cavernous and provides ample comfortable seating for your family. The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a two-sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate enormous sunken garden tub. The first guest bedroom is also a king with its own bathroom with walk-in shower. The second guest bedroom has two twin beds, HDTV and shares a bathroom with the additional room. The additional room also has two twin beds. The shared bathroom for the two twin rooms is a tiled tub and shower combination. The beach is an painless five min. walk from this impressive home!
The backyard is huge and has a handsome private rectangular pool! There is an outdoor dining table as well as a propane gas grille for your use! The beach is just a short walk from the home. Across the street is a walking bridge taking you to the beach access point! Pool can be heated (June through October) for an additional fee.
*$100 Resort Gift Card included on new June, July and August bookings. Not combined with any other offer.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, outlet shopping, and fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful and Well-Maintained Three Bedroom Home with Large Private Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles