- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1988 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1988 square feet
This villa is located beside the Robert Trent Jones driving range and one of its practice greens!
As you enter the villa entry you are greeted by the Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas. The Kitchen comes completely equipped to meet all your family's cooking needs. The Washer and Dryer are located here as well. The Dining Area has seating for Six, with an additional table and seating for two located between the Dining and Living Areas. The Living Room features comfortable furnishings and is sizable enough for your family to spread out in front of the Flat Screen TV.
The First Floor Primary Bedroom has a King bed, Flat Screen TV and en-suite bathroom. The Primary Bathroom has a walk-in shower. The Second Floor is where you'll find both second and third bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination between them. The second bedroom has a Queen bed plus a set of Twin Bunk Beds. The third bedroom has a Queen bed and a set of Twin Bunk Beds.
Outside this enormous villa you'll be able to savor your private deck with its amazing vistas of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Easily walk to the Robert Trent Jones Clubhouse, Big Jims Restaurant, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Hilton Head Vacation Rental on the practice green and driving range! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles