- As low as $570/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3189 sq ft (296 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3189 square feet
***EV Car charging outlet (receptacle) in Garage (guest to bring their own charging station)***
This elegantly decorated 6 bedroom, 6 bath open concept home has three master bedroom suites with king beds and flat screen TVs. The master bathrooms are simply gorgeous, with spa tubs, dual sinks, and separate frameless showers with lavish stone floors and walls. The kitchen is ideal for family get together. It is timeless and handsome. It is by far among the most comfortable and inviting rooms to be in. There are two enormous additional rooms on the top floor that are ideal for a place the kids can relax in. They each have their own private bathrooms and entertainment T.V.s.
We also have 27 Corine Lane and 29 Corine Lane if you are traveling with a huge group!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
32 Corine Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Living Area, Kitchen, Dining Area, TV, Balcony
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower/Garden Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower/Garden Tub)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Two Twins, Two Trundles, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Two Twin Beds/ Twin Sleeper Couch, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Ground Level: Pool, Seating, and Parking (Total: 4 Vehicles)
**EV Car charging outlet (receptacle) in Garage (guest to bring their own charging station)**
POOL DIMENSIONS: 19' x 10'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Pool heat is available all year round.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/drop-off is to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 3 Master Suites, Seasonal Beach Shuttle, Close to Ocean has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles