- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1398 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1398 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stop and smell the flowers at this Hilton Head Island hideaway. Complete with a private pool and a entirely fenced backyard, this coastal bungalow offers walking distance to Folly Field Beach and is well-connected to the island's network of local bicycle trails. Golfers in the group will also appreciate being within a mile of two great golf courses and a top-of-the-line practice facility at Port Royal Golf and Racquet Club. Tons of local dining options can be found within mins. of home.
At home, savor the private poolside getaway of the fenced backyard, including plenty of patio seating, a dining table, a gas grille, cornhole, and a firepit offering even more opportunities for outdoor leisure.
Inside, two separate living areas provide household flexibility, with the main living room featuring an open-concept layout connecting the kitchen for ultimate group gatherings. A full suite of major appliances is equipped for home meal prep, and a TV sets the scene for family movie nights in the living room. Additional perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32054
City/town permit number: 072686
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose a perfectvacation home:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Coastal cottage with private pool, patio, firepit, AC, & W/D - walk to beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles