- As low as $224/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1484 sq ft (138 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1484 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 119 is a elegantly decorated and furnished three-bedroom, two-bath, two half-bath townhouse with many gorgeous updates. Enter the townhouse via the private parking area directly in front to find enchanting plank pine floors, a beautiful staircase, a powder room off the entryway, and a newly updated kitchen with new appliances and well-supplied cabinets, plus high-top bistro seating for two. The dining area is open to the living area and features a dining table with seating for six. The living room is cavernous and features comfortable furnishings, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, a fireplace (decorative only), and access to the private courtyard that has an outdoor dining table and gas grille. You'll be just a five-min. walk from the beach, with complimentary WiFi, access to a private courtyard, and a private washer/dryer.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations:
The main bedroom is located on the main level of the townhouse and features a flatscreen TV, courtyard access, and a private en-suite main bath with a freshly remodeled bespoke dual vanity with granite tops, a garden tub, and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The upstairs guest bedroom features a flatscreen TV and a private bath with a glass-enclosed standing shower. The third bedroom in the townhouse has access to a half bath. The upstairs features the laundry center with a full-size washer and dryer.
Things to Know:
Community Pool (Open from April to October)
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26955
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To get the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Townhouse Ideally Located Close to Beach w/Shared Pool, Free WiFi, AC, W/D has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles