- As low as $297/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3435 sq ft (319 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3435 square feet
St George 11
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If you are looking for a family or group hideaway in one of the most sought-after communities on the island, look no further than this handsome, lagoon-front home in St. George. Unwind with a book on the deck and take in water vistas under the Spanish-moss draped trees. This remodeled getaway features a Great Room with vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, and a TV. Concoct a drink at the wet bar while dinner simmers in the kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances.
A central atrium is fitted with a ping-pong table, while a sunroom offers a desk and a queen-size sofabed. This two-story home is appointed with two bedrooms on the ground floor and two bedrooms on the second floor -- each bedroom has its own flat-screen TV and an adjacent or en-suite bathroom. This home is both snowbird and dog-friendly! Added perks include kids’s games, beach chairs, two kayaks, and a DVD selection.
THINGS TO KNOW
Four passes to Palmetto Dunes supplied
The cost to use the community tennis court is not included in the rental
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 058776
City/town permit number: 31798
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Spacious Dog-Friendly Waterfront Getaway w/ Kayaks, Ping-Pong Table, WiFi, A/C has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles