- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1777 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1777 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This enormous three-bedroom Hampton Place condominium sits oceanfront and has been wonderfully refreshed. The kitchen is sizable and features pretty updates such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The kitchen comes entirely-outfitted and has a huge bar with additional seating for four. The dedicated dining area seats six guests. The living room is smartly decorated with beach modern decor and features an HDTV and slider to your private balcony. The Primary suite consists of a king bed and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The first guest bedroom, or second suite, also features a king bed with its own en-suite guest bathroom. The final room has a queen bed and its own en-suite guest bathroom as well. Hampton Place is an immaculately kept oceanfront community within Palmetto Dunes and is centrally located so you are best positioned to savor everything we have to offer. The beach is seconds away, while activities such as tennis golf and eateries are just a short walk or bicycle ride.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Large Updated Three-Bedroom Condominium on the Oceanfront! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles