- As low as $794/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1777 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1777 square feet
This enormous three-bedroom Hampton Place condominium sits oceanfront and has been wonderfully refreshed. The kitchen is huge and features handsome updates such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The kitchen comes completely-supplied and has a sizable bar with additional seating for four. The dedicated dining area seats six guests. The living room is smartly decorated with beach modern decor and features an HDTV and slider to your private balcony.
The Primary suite consists of a king bed and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The second bedroom, or second suite, also features a king bed with its own en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom.
Hampton Place is an immaculately kept oceanfront community within Palmetto Dunes and is centrally located so you are best positioned to savor everything we have to offer. The beach is seconds away, while activities such as tennis golf and eateries are just a short walk or bicycle ride.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking your prefectrental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Large Updated Three-Bedroom Condominium on the Oceanfront! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles