- As low as $163/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1576 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1576 square feet
Turnberry Village 291
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Turnberry Village 291, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 7.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
This condo sits on a golf course with marvelous vistas and will be your next favorite hideaway spot! Appreciate the shared outdoor pool and hot tub, play golf, rent bicycles and ride the three miles of beach, rent kayaks or take a guided tour of Shelter Cove and then savor the stores and eateries!
Inside you will find a striking deck with seating for appreciating the vistas as well as the natural surroundings as you sip your morning coffee or evening beverages. The light and airy décor and beautiful furnishings all beckon comfort and style for your calming vacation. The completely equipped kitchen will delight the chef of your group as you effortlessly whip up all your favorite meals and snacks. At the end of a long day, sink into comfortable beds and recharge for another day of fun and adventure!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045856
City/town permit number: 33546
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Golf course-front condo close to beach with shared pool, hot tub, & W/D has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles