- As low as $120/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2093 sq ft (194 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2093 square feet
Lighthouse I Villas 1082
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Wake up to the sunrise over the Calibogue Sound here in Lighthouse Villas 1082. This comfortable vacation rental features a cavernous, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a constructed-in desk. Off the kitchen, there's a cozy reading nook overlooking the 18th hole of the adjacent golf course along with a dining room and roomy living area. Outside, gather together on the covered, furnished balcony, and appreciate plenty of invigorating beverages.
What’s close by:
This Sea Pines vacation rental is located on the 18th hole of the Harbour Town Links Golf Course, home of the famed RBC Heritage tournament, with convenient access to waterfront shopping and dining. Additional resort activities include trail rides through Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, and miles of bicycle paths. Whether you’re looking for the ideal golf hideaway or a family fun vacation spot, Lighthouse Villas 1082 is the ideal choice for everybody.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
Elevator in the building
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028902
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Select dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Waterfront villa at Harbour Town w/ private balcony, incredible golf course view has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.