- As low as $376/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
3 Port Au Prince is a fabulous 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, pet friendly home located in the gated community of Shipyard Plantation.
The completely equipped kitchen has granite countertops, island that seats 3 and breakfast table for four. Just off the kitchen is a sunny dining room and a den overlooking the pool. The enormous living room is a great gathering space for everybody, with a huge flat screen tv, game table and huge windows overlooking the pool.
The first floor master bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, flat screen TV, private en-suite bath with over-sized walk-in closet and walk in shower. The second floor features a room with two sets of bunk beds and flat screen TV. The third and fourth bedroom have queen beds with flat screen TV’s. These bedrooms share the hall bathroom with tub/shower combo. The last bedroom offers a king bed with private en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Awesome game area with ping pong, foosball, electronic dartboard and cornhole!!
The backyard has a very sizable pool and offers both sun and shade. With outdoor dining, fire pit and grille this is a vacation heaven. With it's outstanding layout and golf course vistas this is the ideal place for any family or annual golf outing.
*Pet friendly with additional pet fee of $300 per dog max. of 2 dogs* *Only 3 car passes per reservation*
*Pool heat available for additional fee during the off-season. Pool and spa heat requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date to ensure the best service. Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the pool to heat.
*Snowbird friendly pricing available -please call Island Getaway for special prices.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group agree to dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Pet and Friendly Shipyard Home with 5 Beds/3.5 Baths Firepit and Private Pool has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.