- As low as $231/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Kingston Dunes 83
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located within the Shipyard Plantation community, this cavernous 3BR/3BA home offers prime access to both Coligny Plaza and the beach. Take in vistas of the golf course and gardens from the broad deck, fitted with a gas grille and an alfresco dining area.
The main living area features vaulted ceilings and ample natural light, while a second living area offers another inviting place to relax. Golfers can tee off at the on-site golf course. Walk or bicycle the network of trails spanning the island.
Detailed with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and tile floor, the open-concept living area provides plush seating for the group and a flat-screen TV.
An additional living space with a skylight is appointed with a table, making it the prime spot for playing games or reading a book.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will savor the immaculate kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
When it's time to dine, gather at the five-person table. An additional table accommodates two.
BED & BATH
This home sleeps six guests in three bedrooms, each fitted with a flat-screen TV.
Find comfort in the primary bedroom, which offers a queen-size bed, a desk, and deck access. The luxe en-suite bathroom is configured with a double vanity, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom provides a full-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
In the third bedroom, you will find two twin-size beds, a bay window, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Unwind on the expansive deck, which features lush garden and golf course vistas. The gas grille is ideal for hosting an afternoon cookout. Appreciate meals at the outdoor table.
An additional deck also has a dining table for four.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer.
Driveway parking is available for four cars.
Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation and are $60 per week. (The passes are valid for up to 4 cars.) Gate passes are charged separately from the booking amount and will be charged to your credit card on file before the arrival date.
This single-level home is accessed via four steps at the entryway.
The fireplace is non-operational.
Your Shipyard Plantation locale is just mins. from Coligny Plaza and the beach, so you can conveniently spend leisurely days shopping, dining, and swimming. Explore the island via the miles of hiking and cycling trails.
Golf lovers will appreciate having an on-site golf course, as well as multiple other notable courses within close proximity. For the adventure seekers in the group, schedule an alligator tour or a parasailing excursion.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 062980
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. All-Suite Shipyard Plantation Home with Decks, Fairway Views & Gas Grill has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.