- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1988 square feet
Welcome to this very enormous three bedroom Queens Grant villa located right on the 1st hole of the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront golf course!
Upon entering the villa, there is a laundry and storage area located to the left. Down the entryway you are greeted by a Half Bath and an broad refreshed Kitchen with bespoke cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The Kitchen comes completely-equipped to match your family or group's cooking needs. The Kitchen is open to the Living Room which benefits from a sizable sectional couch and a massive mounted Intelligent TV, along with a slider to your private deck overlooking the Golf Course.
Completing the First Floor of the villa is the Primary Bedroom. The Primary contains a King-sized bed, Flat Screen TV and en-suite bathroom. The Primary Bathroom just finishing being completely updated and features a huge vanity with two sinks along with a bespoke tiled walk-in shower. The Second Floor contains the two additional bedrooms and Jack and Jill Bathroom located in-between. The second bedroom has two Twin-sized beds and a mounted Flat Screen TV. The third bedroom has one Full-sized bed and one Twin-Sized bed, and mounted Flat Screen TV. The Jack and Jill bathroom between the bedrooms was newly updated and features a double vanity and bespoke tiled walk-in shower.
Moving outside, you'll be able to appreciate your huge private deck with its bench seating, umbrella, chaise lounges and propane grille. Sweeping vistas of the Robert Trent Jones put the final touch on an striking rental property! Very close to the RTJ clubhouse and driving range, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and The Outfitters bicycle units.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking your prefectrental:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. View of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles