- As low as $433/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3286 sq ft (305 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3286 square feet
Yard Arm 2
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Relaxation awaits! Appreciate staying at this freshly-constructed home overlooking the 7th fairway of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, just a short walk or bicycle ride from the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island. Palmetto Dunes is a gated mid-island community just three and a half miles from dining, shopping, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You’ll have direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of cycling and walking trails.
Wind down in the roomy living room and watch your favorite shows and movies on the TV. Feel complimentary to lounge in one of the bedrooms and view them as well since the home features three in total. Your group's chef will adore the modren kitchen and its plethora of amenities. Prepare anything from a modest snack to a feast everybody won't soon forget and indulge in the dining area together. Better yet, take the food to the patio and dine alfresco while taking in the breezy air and having front-row seats for the close by golf course. After your food settles, cool down in your own private pool before coming inside to rinse off in one of the home's many showers. As the evening comes to a close, rest in one of the many available bedrooms and blissfully fall asleep.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is available for up to 5 cars. Palmetto Dunes Resort does not allow RVs, campers, motorhomes, or motorbikes within the resort. You can bring kayaks or canoes to savor; however, once inside the resort, they must come off the roof racks and be safely tucked away and out of sight.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Modern home on 7th fairway with private pool & porch - near shopping & beaches has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles
Ready to book Modern home on 7th fairway with private pool & porch - near shopping & beaches?Book Online Get Information Call: