- As low as $305/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3286 sq ft (305 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3286 square feet
Yard Arm 2
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Relaxation awaits! Appreciate staying at this freshly-constructed home overlooking the 7th fairway of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, just a short walk or bicycle ride from the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island. Palmetto Dunes is a gated mid-island community just three and a half miles from dining, shopping, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You’ll have direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of cycling and walking trails.
Wind down in the roomy living room and watch your favorite shows and movies on the TV. Feel complimentary to lounge in one of the bedrooms and view them as well since the home features three in total. Your group's chef will adore the chic kitchen and its plethora of amenities. Prepare anything from a modest snack to a feast everybody won't soon forget and indulge in the dining area together. Better yet, take the food to the patio and dine alfresco while taking in the breezy air and having front-row seats for the close by golf course. After your food settles, cool down in your own private pool before coming inside to rinse off in one of the home's many showers. As the evening comes to a close, rest in one of the many available bedrooms and blissfully fall asleep.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26596
City/town permit number: 026596
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Modern home on 7th fairway with private pool & porch - near shopping & beaches has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles