- As low as $349/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2592 sq ft (241 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2592 square feet
What's not to adore with this well thought out home and all it has to offer? The first floor consists of a huge living room with ample beach-modern furnishings providing seating for the whole family. Completing the living room is a enormous wall-mounted Intelligent TV for your enjoyment.
Adjacent to the living room is the formal dining area with seating for six. The kitchen is huge and open while providing all the necessities of home. With stainless steel appliances, two-tone refreshed cabinets and granite countertops it'll be a pleasure cooking a meal for the whole family. In the kitchen there's also a breakfast nook which seats four. Between the kitchen and living areas you'll find the study, which is an superb area to read a book or have a conversation. There's also a two-person arcade game! Completing the first floor is a sizable Carolina Room with two separate tables which combined can seat eight guests. Upstairs you'll find all the bedrooms.
The Primary bedroom has a king bed, en-suite Primary bathroom and a private balcony which overlooks the humongous backyard and lagoon! The Primary bathroom consists of two sinks, sizable sunken tub and separate walk-in shower. The first and second guest bedrooms each boast a queen bed and mounted HDTV. The third guest bedroom has a set of twin bunk beds and its own mounted HDTV. The guest bathroom on this floor is a tub and shower combination. There is an additional guest bathroom that is found downstairs next to the dining room.
Out back you're going to appreciate your huge patio with outdoor dining table and propane grille. The newly constructed pool is definitely elegant and features a large connected spa. The beach can be accessed by a short five min. or less drive, fifteen or so min. bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a seasonal and on-call shuttle service! The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful Colonial-style Home with Lagoon Views and Newly-Constructed Pool! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, note any problem areas during arrival. message the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles