- As low as $174/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1805 sq ft (168 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1805 square feet
Twin Oaks 207
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Twin Oaks 207, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This home features 3 bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s), with space enough for 10.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Adventure awaits you in this impressive condo which sits between the 9th and 10th fairways. You will appreciate sitting on the patio or balcony with your morning coffee or evening beverage. Inside you will find everything you need for a successful vacation, including a completely equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances for whipping up all your favorite meals and snacks. There's plenty of comfortable seating in the living room to appreciate each other's company or watch a favorite movie on the TV. Gather around the dining table for meals, games, or good conversation, or dine al fresco on the deck. At the end of a long, adventurous day, or just for some privacy to relax or read, sink into comfortable beds and savor the TVs supplied in the bedrooms.
Just outside your door is a shared pool and a short distance to the beach. Don't miss out on all the local stores, eateries, and attractions to complete your trip.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm.
Check-out time: 10:00 am.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33050
City/town permit number: 068588
About the Area
This villa is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Twin Oaks 207
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.