- As low as $508/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Furnished balcony
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1880 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1880 square feet
This striking refreshed 3 bedroom oceanfront villa is for those who want to feel like they are always on the beach. As you enter the villa, you will look out toward the beach under a massive oak tree and you will know you have found one of the best vistas on the island. If you intend to rent an oceanfront villa for the view and convenience to the beach, you cannot find a better villa on Hilton Head Island.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath oceanfront villa has undergone a complete remodel using one of the finest interior decorators and one of the best builders on the island. Everything is new and first class - kitchen, living and dining areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, media area and balcony furnishings. It has 2 Primary bedrooms with balconies and king size beds. The third bedroom has twin beds and a living room couch that coverts to queen bed. There are 3 dining areas - dining room. kitchen nook, and balcony. Living room plus media area. Media area includes connections with Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Apple TV. Living area has Bluetooth' speaker system.
The layout of the villa is unique and different from what you will find in other Windsor and Hampton three (3) bedroom villas. We converted what had been the dining room area into a media area and removed the TV from the living room area. This was done for the express purpose of encouraging more "family time" that consisted of conversation, non-TV entertainment such as reading and games and marvelous view of the beach without the distraction of a T.V..
The resort like pool area is surrounded by gorgeously landscaped gardens and ponds. The pool area includes a heated pool, separate hot tub, reading deck, fire pit, grille, gazebo and kids play area. | Rent our villa and receive discounts for resort dining, bicycle units, golf and complimentary tennis & pickleball court time at the award winning Palmetto Dunes Racquet Club. Rent a canoe and go throughout the 12 mile lagoon appreciating nature at its best. Walk to multiple eateries or take the complimentary shuttle across the street to Shelter Cove Marina for shopping, dining and entertainment.
***Elevator Maintenance & Cab Wall Upgrades***
Elevator out of service 11/28/23 & 11/29/23
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- To start, have your group commit to dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Three Bedroom Oceanfront Property with Views of the Ocean! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles