- As low as $629/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2666 sq ft (248 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2666 square feet
This is a gorgeous brand new 5 bedroom home in Burkes Beach. 3-5 min. walk to the beach, right next to Chaplin Park (tennis, basketball, playground, and handsome field), simple drive to local eateries, bars and grocery stores. Do not miss the chance to stay in this handsome new beach home!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation.
1 Shore Crest Lane, Hilton Head SC 29928
Ground Level: parking for 5, ping pong, private pool, outdoor kitchen & bar next to Pool, pool heat, and outdoor shower.
First floor: Living, kitchen, dining, access to back deck, laundry room, and Full bath (shared)
Bedroom 1: Master King Bed with ensuite bath (walk in shower), TV
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed and Day Bed, TV (shared bath)
Bed 3: Master King Bed with Ensuite (walk in shower), TV
Bed 4: Queen Bed, TV, (shared bathroom, tub/shower combo)
Bed 5: Two twin/ twin bunk beds, (shared bathroom, tub/shower combo)
POOL DIMENSIONS: 16' x 32'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
NOTE: This area of the island is currently experiencing new construction development.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Pool, Poolside TV & Bar, Ping Pong Table, Pool Heat, Quick Walk to Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles
Ready to book Pool, Poolside TV & Bar, Ping Pong Table, Pool Heat, Quick Walk to Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: