- As low as $664/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2666 sq ft (248 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2666 square feet
This is a elegant brand new 5 bedroom home in Burkes Beach. 3-5 min. walk to the beach, right next to Chaplin Park (tennis, basketball, playground, and handsome field), painless drive to local eateries, bars and grocery stores. Do not miss the chance to stay in this striking new beach home!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation.
1 Shore Crest Lane, Hilton Head SC 29928
Ground Level: parking for 5, ping pong, private pool, outdoor kitchen & bar next to Pool, pool heat, and outdoor shower.
First floor: Living, kitchen, dining, access to back deck, laundry room, and Full bath (shared)
Bedroom 1: Master King Bed with ensuite bath (walk in shower), TV
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed and Day Bed, TV (shared bath)
Bed 3: Master King Bed with Ensuite (walk in shower), TV
Bed 4: Queen Bed, TV, (shared bathroom, tub/shower combo)
Bed 5: Two twin/ twin bunk beds, (shared bathroom, tub/shower combo)
POOL DIMENSIONS: 16' x 32'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the bestrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Pool, Poolside TV & Bar, Ping Pong Table, Pool Heat, Quick Walk to Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles