- As low as $67/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1257 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1257 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located along Shelter Cove Harbour, this second-floor condo offers the ideal blend of coastal fun right outside your doorstep. Walk mere steps to reach local eateries, or take a leisurely walk to board a fishing charter, tiki boat eco tour, or sunset dolphin cruise. The condo complex also features a shared outdoor pool where you can spend afternoons basking in the sun.
Start your day with morning coffee on the condo's balcony that overlooks the harbor. Feel the breeze through the palm trees while you watch boats pass by and map out plans for the day. Step inside to the sunlit living area where ample seating surrounds a intelligent TV. Channel your inner chef in the well-equipped kitchen, then share meals inside or out. Additional perks include central AC and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available using your own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028519
City/town permit number: 30124
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Waterfront condo with scenic balcony - pool, central AC, private washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles