- As low as $115/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1228 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1228 square feet
You are certain to appreciate this modern and comfortable villa that is literally steps off the George Fazio golf course with sweeping vistas of multiple greens!
The refreshed kitchen includes bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen comes completely equipped to match your friends and family's cooking needs. The dining room offers seating for six.
The living room is comfortable with a new couch and appreciate seat along with an HDTV. There is a slider that goes out to your private patio right on the golf course. With the grille and outdoor seating available, you will appreciate being on the patio both day and nighttime.
The upstairs primary bedroom features a king-sized bed, HDTV, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The en-suite has two pedestal sinks and a tiled tub and shower combination. A additional room for kids is located upstairs with a twin bed and activity area.
The second bedroom is located downstairs and features a queen bed, HDTV and a walk-in closet. The bathroom was completely updated and now features a granite vanity and bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
With just a call, the seasonal Dunes Buggy shuttle service will pick up your family and have you at the beach in a few mins.. A 15 min. bicycle ride will get you to the George Fazio Clubhouse, Alexander's Restaurant, General Store and the Beach! There is a private community pool and tennis court for you to savor as well. This villa is close to everything outstanding that Palmetto Dunes has to offer!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful Golf Front Villa! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles