- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3317
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located on the Hilton Head Resort less than 1 mile from the beach, this newly updated 2BR/2BA condo is the ideal hideaway for a family vacation! Hop on the resort beach shuttle and dip your toes in the Atlantic, or walk just 300 yards to the waves on the private boardwalk access.
As a part of your stay at the resort, you will also appreciate access to indoor and outdoor complex pools, a hot tub, exercise center, tennis courts, and beachside cabana.
After a day at the beach, relax in the living area, furnished with a enormous sectional. Make some popcorn and watch a new movie on the 47' cable TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will savor the modern kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
When your culinary creations are complete, dine together at the kitchen bar with seating for four. Or sip morning coffee at the island with seating for three.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This one-story condo sleeps up to seven guests in two bedrooms.
Find peaceful privacy in the master suite, furnished with a king bed and 40' cable TV. An en-suite bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
A second bedroom is outfitted with a twin-over-twin-over-twin bunk bed and full-size Murphy bed. Watch favorite shows on the 37' cable TV.
A second bathroom features another walk-in shower.
When you're not at the beach, find fun for the whole family at the indoor (one) and outdoor (two) shining pools (5' deep).
As a part of your stay at the Hilton Head Resort, you will also enjoy access to a hot tub, sauna, private boardwalk to the beach, beachside cabana, beach shuttle, exercise center, indoor track, tennis courts, shared grille, and gear shop for all your beach necessities.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Additional guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, communal washer/dryers, and unassigned permit-parking for two cars in the lot by Building 1.
This 3rd-story home is accessible via an elevator.
Take the beach shuttle, or walk just 300 yards on the private boardwalk, to the beach, less than 1 mile from the Hilton Head Resort.
A plethora of eateries and amenities are within an simple walking distance, including Cocos On the Beach and Island Bar & Grille. Drive 3 mins. to the Shelter Cove Towne Center for even more options.
If traveling with kids, be sure to visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf (2 miles) or the Sandbox Kids's Museum (4.7 miles). Or spend a day exploring the Audubon Newhall Preserve (5.2 miles).This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Resort Condo w/ Pools, Hot Tub & Beach Shuttle - Less Than 1 Mile to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles