- As low as $193/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1398 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1398 square feet
Turnberry Village 217
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Fulfill the fantasy of living by the luscious landscape of a golf course at this Turnberry Village condo. The newly-remodeled interior features modern amenities and nautical decor alongside the roomy living area and full kitchen. Let the chef of your group whip up a full breakfast and bring it out to the private deck for a peaceful morning with adored ones. Plus, the central location will allow the golfers to snag an early tee time and the beachgoers to get to the white sand and sunshine. When everybody has come home from the day's activities, make a batch of popcorn and appreciate a movie nighttime on the TV.
Several impressive activities are available just outside your door! Grab your clubs and make a day of George Fazio Golf Course or work on that tan of yours at Palmetto Dunes Beach. Rent a few beach cruisers and savor the lush greenery with a bicycle tour of the island. Take a trip a bit farther away and window-shop at Coligny Beach Plaza with local stores galore. Though the swell on the island isn't usually sizable, the surfers of the family can catch a few waves at Burkes Beach (four miles northeast).
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026698
City/town permit number: 26698
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Newly-renovated home on a golf course with a private deck - close to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles