- As low as $307/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1957 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1957 square feet
Have the best vacation of your life in this definitely gorgeous three bedroom villa located within Wendover Dunes! No expense was spared creating this special vacation villa.
The kitchen is sizable and handsome with its bespoke cabinetry, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Being completely-outfitted, you'll have ample equipment and space to create the ideal family meal if you so choose. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, with seating for six. This is in addition to seating for four at the kitchen bar.
The living room is broad and features beach modern furnishings, an HDTV and access to the huge screened-in porch. The entire villa has been painted, furnished and refreshed with the beach in mind, very light and bright!
The Primary Bedroom is its own suite with king bed, HDTV, access to the screened in porch and of course its own en-suite bathroom. The Primary bathroom has a bespoke double vanity and enormous walk in bespoke-tiled shower. The Second Master Bedroom also has a King bed, private porch access and a sizable, updated bathroom. This bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. The third bedroom contains two XL Double beds and an en-suite bathroom. This bathroom has a quartz vanity and tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside you'll be able to savor your huge wrap-around screened-in balcony with a large dining table and different seating options. The Wendover Dunes grounds contain a pool and spa, which are heated seasonally.
The beach will be a short walk from Wendover Dunes, as it sits on the beachside of the road!
*Limited to three car passes per reservation*
Heated: March 15 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the largest vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Immaculate Three Bedroom Villa Steps Away From the Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.