- As low as $187/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
The Queens Grant complex is conveniently located in Palmetto Dunes on the Robert Trent Jones Golf course in Hilton Head Island. Short walk to the beach, tennis and golf and a short bicycle ride to Shelter Cove Marina.
This villa is on the ground floor and single level. Master bedroom has a private bath with tub/shower combination and TV. The second bedroom has a private bath with tub/shower combination. The Kitchen completely equipped with serving window to dining area and opens to living area. Dining table with seating for six opens to the living area. Living room has a sleeper couch and leather couch, TV/DVD/VCR player and slider opens to huge deck with table and seating for four and a modest patio bar area.
This vacation rental is pet-friendly between October 1 through March 31 for an additional charge. No family pets are allowed between April 1 through September 30. Our pet policy only accepts one dog per rental unit with a max. weight of 40 pounds. Other restrictions may apply.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To get the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Conveniently located in Palmetto Dunes on the Robert Trent Jones Golf course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles