- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 18K
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to a calming island hideaway while staying in this gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in the Fiddlers Cove complex. With new owners as of 2022, this gem of a condo is freshly updated and features fresh paint and a thorough deep cleaning, presenting a fresh and ready aesthetic appeal. With a spectacular view of the lush foliage right from the balcony, a handsome completely supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances ready for use, and a massive flat-screen TV ideal for movie nights with family and friends, you'll have everything you need to have a remarkable vacation. This condo is decorated charmingly with details that will make you never want to leave! Not to mention, your condo is the closest to the beach entrance! There is also a shared pool to lounge at.
There's plenty of fun waiting for you at the Fiddlers Cove complex. With shared pools, pickleball and tennis courts, a playground, and public BBQ grilles available for use, you won't have to go far to spend the day outdoors with family and friends! The Fiddlers Cove complex is also close to many different stores and eateries. Dine at places like Jamaica Joez and Coconutz Sportz Bar both within walking distance. Plus, Port Royal Barony Golf Course is within two miles for a fun round of golf, so bring your clubs along! The beach is also rather close; this location will situate you close to the beach entrances and only a five-min. walk to the beach.
Things to Know
A private washer/dryer is available.
This rental is snowbird-friendly.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 054168
City/town permit number: 28550
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Remodeled condo close to beach with pool, tennis & pickleball courts - near golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles