- As low as $163/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Evening entertainment
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Living room
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1380 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A enchanting island hideaway awaits at this two-bedroom villa, located in the exclusive gated community of Shipyard Plantation at The Greens. Inside, you'll find high-end furnishings and sweeping golf course vistas.
Take a pleasant morning walk or bicycle along the paths just beyond your back door. Additional on-site recreational facilities include a championship golf course, tennis courts, a resort hotel, and a health spa. The beach is just a short walk from the villa.
Spend quality time with friends and family in the inviting living area with a queen couch bed and four plush armchairs. Watch your favorite movies on the 37" TV. Listen to your favorite playlist on the stereo or pick out one of the supplied games for a nighttime of family fun.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry, and granite countertops.
When your culinary masterpieces are complete, gather around the dining table with seating for six.
BED & BATH
Two full bathrooms and a half bath are outfitted with complimentary starter supplies of toiletries and bath amenities.
The main bedroom has a pleasing tropical vibe and is outfitted with a 32" TV and an en suite bathroom.
The second bedroom features a TV and ample storage space in two closets.
Step through sliding glass doors in the living room onto the sunny deck, which provides golf course vistas. Dine alfresco at the bistro table with seating for four or Bar-B-Que burgers on the gas grille.
Bring your clubs to one of many courses within a 10-min. drive, including Heron Point and Haig Point Club, or spend an afternoon shopping at The Village at Wexford (1.2 miles away).
Drive three miles to Pirate's Island for a fun-filled day of mini-golf amid the waterfalls and skeleton-guarded pirate's treasure at this elaborate course. Or take a two-mile drive to Coligny Beach Park, an ocean-side park with landscaped walking and cycling paths, swings, and beach equipment units.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
The resort pool is a very short walk from your villa. Across the street from the entrance of The Greens is the acclaimed Van Der Meer Tennis Club, and the Shipyard Golf Club is just 1 mile away. It is an simple 5-min. walk to the white sand beaches of Hilton Head through the Shipyard Beach Club access. Your rental features beach chairs and an umbrella.
Free WiFi and a washer/dryer are available.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32458
City/town permit number: 050322
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Shipyard Plantation Villa at The Greens - Tennis, Golf, Pools & Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.