- As low as $115/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1948 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1948 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recently modernized from top-to-bottom, this charming, two-story townhouse features all-new floor, lighting, cabinets, countertops, appliances, and furnishings to ensure the ultimate comfort for your next hideaway to Hilton Head Island! Inside, you'll find a marvelous galley kitchen with counter seating and stainless steel appliances, a dining table for four set beneath a chic chandelier, and a sunlit and inviting living area with a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and sliding door access to the outdoors. When the weather is nice, head out to the furnished, screened-in porch, or soak up some South Carolina sunshine on your furnished, open-air patio where you can also fire up the gas grille for ideal summertime cookouts. You'll also find front and rear-facing balconies on the upper-level - ideal for calming with your morning coffee or sneaking off to with a good book while you appreciate the sweet scent of magnolia blossoms in spring. This home also offers high-speed internet access and a constructed-in desk in the kitchen for remote work or schooling.
What's close by:
This villa is part of Shipyard Plantation where guests will savor access to a variety of community amenities including an outdoor swimming pool with a sun shelf and cabana, walking and cycling trails, lush landscaped grounds, and of course close by beach access. If you're up for dining out or you need to stock up on essentials, head over to the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center or discover Pope Avenue where you'll find many eateries, stores, and grocery stores, just a mile-and-a-half away.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Includes one queen-size sofabed
The family dogs are welcome with a modest nightly fee
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26632
City/town permit number: 026632
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Bright & Beachy Dog-Friendly Villa w/ Fast WiFi, Central A/C, & a Shared Pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.