- As low as $85/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Area rugs in public areas
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1217 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1217 square feet
This villa features impressive vistas of the George Fazio Golf Course.
The Kitchen comes completely-equipped to meet your family's cooking needs. The Dining area has seating for six. The Living Room is cavernous and features comfortable furnishings with plenty of seating, huge flat screen TV and a slider to your private deck. Several updates have been done to include new curtains, rugs, end tables and lamps.
The Primary Bedroom, located on the second floor, features a new California King bed and a flat screen TV. The en-suite Primary Bathroom has a tub and shower combination. The Guest Bedroom is located on the first floor along with the other living and dining areas and consists of one Queen and one Twin bed and a flat screen TV. The en-suite Guest Bathroom also features a tub and shower combination.
Out on your private balcony you'll be treated to sweeping vistas of the 8th fairway of the George Fazio golf course along with multiple Live Oak and Palm trees. The beach is conveniently accessed by a few min. drive or by calling the Dunes Buggy Shuttle, a complimentary shuttle service (seasonal).
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Stunning Golf Course Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles