- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1342 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1342 square feet
St Andrews Common 1780
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step into a cheerfully decorated, second-floor condo dressed in an modren coastal style, equipped with everything you need to have a marvelous vacation. Skylight windows and cathedral ceilings welcome you into a cavernous dining room containing a farmhouse-inspired wooden table. An broad wrap-around balcony will make for spectacular vistas of the surrounding nature. A additional nook and enclosed balcony are ideal for comfortable chats. The comfortable living room features a cozy upsized couch, a intelligent TV, a cozy bench seat, and plenty of other seating, while the full kitchen, complete with granite countertops, is close enough to keep the refreshments coming. Two sets of French doors lead to a roomy wrap-around porch with vistas of the lush natural landscaping. A smaller, screened-in porch is ideal for a morning coffee or some tranquility and peaceful. The private washer and dryer will ensure everybody looks their best during your stay, so you can afford to pack light for your trip. Central air conditioning will keep everybody cool and comfortable. Each bedroom is designed for comfort, with the main bedroom featuring a private balcony entrance and en suite bathroom. The open-air loft bedroom is ideal for guests who want their own space to play or relax. Whether you're calming from a day at the beach or a day on the links, you're sure to find peace at this sunlit hideaway.
This home is steps away from the on-site pool area (open April - September). It is a breathtaking one-mile walk to a impressive sand beach and the Dunes House beachfront restaurant, where you can order a drink, grab a bite to eat, and appreciate the beach. On the way to the beach, you will pass the cozy and fun Palmetto Dunes General Store, bicycle units, tennis courts, and pickleball courts. Palmetto Dunes features miles of white sandy beach, 11 miles of lagoons, three world-class golf courses, and more. If you don't want to walk or bicycle, you can take advantage of the complimentary Dunes Buggy shuttle service in the summer season. After a day at the beach or on the links, you're sure to relax and relax at this sunlit hideaway.
3 Golf Courses
Biking and Walking Trails
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29867
City/town permit number: 029867
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly condo with pool access, fast WiFi, washer/dryer, and central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles