- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1217 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1217 square feet
Savor this impressive villa located within Turnberry Village! With one of the best locations within Turnberry, this villa has been entirely remodeled and offers a lagoon and fountain view while being directly across from the community pool. When you enter this home you are greeted by new wood floors throughout and thoughtful décor with comfort in mind. It is completely equipped to meet your family’s cooking needs while featuring granite countertops. The Primary Bedroom has a King bed with an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom has been completely freshly refreshed with sizable walk-in shower, soaking tub and double sink vanity. The guest bedroom features two Double Beds and its own en-suite bathroom as well. Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs. Appreciate communing with family on the huge outside deck with ample seating, great vistas of the lagoon and a Gas Grille.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fully Renovated Hilton Head Vacation Rental! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, call the property owner before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles