- As low as $800/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Pool or billiards table
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4962 sq ft (461 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4962 square feet
Panoramic Vistas! 16 Singleton Shores Manor offers marsh and ocean vistas from every level of the home. As you walk in, you will be greeted with an open and bright living area with wet bar, pool table and access to your very own private pool deck. On the second floor, you will find an refreshed kitchen, second living area, and dining room with plenty of seating for the entire family. This home also features two identical upsized master suites on the top floor. Vacationers can't go wrong with the gorgeous property!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
16 Singleton Shores Manor, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Living Area, Wet Bar (Modest Spare Fridge), Pool Table, TV, Entrance to Pool Deck, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Two Twin Beds, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Two Twin Beds, Bath (Tub/Shower Combo)
Second Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining Area (Table 1 seats 8) (Table 2 seats 6) (Bar seats 4), TV, Laundry Room
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Twin Bunk Bed, Sleeper Couch, Bath (Walk-in Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Tub/Shower Comb)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Oceanfront Balcony, Bath (Walk-in Shower/ Jetted Tub)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Tub/Shower Combo)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 4 Vehicles)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 29" Wide (gate opening) x 31" Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 20'x15'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $750/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day* **This home does NOT have a heatable spa**
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 16 Singleton Shores Manor- Amazing Ocean & Marsh Views from Private Pool! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles