- As low as $124/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 square feet
El Cerrito Place
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to El Cerrito Place, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms with space enough for 4.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
This condo is ideal for families, couples, golfers, and winter visitors. This condo is located in the heart of Hilton Head Island on Cordillo Parkway. Located within walking and cycling distance to Coligny Plaza, Coligny Beach, Sea Pines, and Shipyard. Less than a mile away, you will find shopping, a grocery store, bicycle units, and some of the best eateries on the island at Coligny Plaza. Directly adjacent to Coligny Plaza is the beach access for Coligny Beach. Sea Pines and Shipyard golf courses, shopping, and eateries are just a short drive or bicycle ride from this highly desired location.
This first-floor (modest set of stairs to access the first floor) condo's bright and updated interior features comfortable furnishings, a completely-equipped kitchen, central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and cable TV. On the property, you will have access to a shared swimming pool, tennis courts, pickleball courts, and a shared washer/dryer (coin-operated). Located adjacent to the property, you will find one of the famed Hilton Head bicycle paths where you can savor leisurely bicycle rides or walks to some of the island's best destinations.
We strive to keep our condo information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
This Hilton Head condo is ideal for memorable fun under the sun! Spend your days dipping into the exhilarating waters of the shared pool or engaging in some playful competition on the tennis and pickleball courts. When you're ready to hit the beach, just hop aboard the Breeze Trolly Stop to be whisked down to Coligny Beach Park (less than a mile away), the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Harbour Town Golf Links, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Coastal Discovery Museum,
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074030
City/town permit number: 33353
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. El Cerrito Place
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.