- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1315 sq ft (122 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1315 square feet
You're going to be thrilled with this modern yet comfortable condominium with expansive vistas of the inter-coastal waterway Broad Creek!
Located in Captain's Quarters, you'll be a calming walk away from multiple different eateries and various outdoor activities and charters.
The kitchen is open and features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and refreshed cabinetry. Completing the kitchen is the bar area with seating for three. The dining table is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats another four.
Beyond the dining area, the living room awaits with its wall-mounted HDTV, comfortable furnishings and slider access to your private balcony. The Primary suite has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom. The vistas from the Primary suite are definitely impressive! The Primary bathroom features a granite double-vanity and a tub and shower combination. The guest bedroom contains two double beds, HDTV and its own guest bathroom. The guest bath has a granite vanity as well as a tub and shower combination.
This condominium is located right by where summer fireworks are launched. There will be no better view! The beach is comfortably accessed by a short drive across the street to Palmetto Dunes or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a seasonal, on-call but complimentary shuttle service.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Panoramic views of the inter-coastal waterway Broad Creek! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles