- As low as $112/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in The Anchorage at Shelter Cove, this enchanting condo features a plethora of amenities including world-class golf, an award-winning tennis center, striking bicycle trails, kayaking in lagoons, and complimentary transport to miles of elegant beach.
In a great location to discover all that Hilton Head has to offer, this getaway offers close proximity to Shelter Cove’s marina, stores, eateries, and Tuesday nighttime fireworks. Not to mention Palmetto Dunes access! Savor all the conveniences and conveniences of home, while being near the beach and so much adventure.
Charmingly refreshed, the cool blue hues in the home invite a sense of ease and serenity, ideal for calming the day away on the couch and watching your favorite TV shows. When you get hungry, take advantage of the well-appointed kitchen shining with stainless steel appliances. Dine together in the inviting dining space. Step out onto the balcony for a peaceful moment, some fresh air, and lagoon vistas. At nighttime, rest your head in one of two bedrooms.
The 11-mile lagoon system is located across Hwy 278 in Palmetto Dunes. Rent boats, book fishing charters, dolphin tours, or Creek Cats, as well as guided paddleboard or kayak tours on Broad Creek at the Shelter Cove Marina, which is a short walk from the condo.
Gas grillPoolHot tub
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available using your own account.
The outdoor pool is not heated during the winter months.
The pool/spa is closed for the season.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 075014
City/town permit number: 028765
City/town permit number: 28765
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by having your group select vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Lagoon-view condo with WiFi, central AC, washer/dryer, access to pool, hot tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
During your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles