- As low as $400/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Dining table
- DVD player
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golf privileges (optional)
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Outlet shopping
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Separate dining area
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Spa tub
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2829 sq ft (263 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours
About this PropertyLocated in Palmetto Dunes, 49 Off Shore is a roomy and attractively decorated 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath home with huge private pool and hot tub. Also on the property is a private sitting dock overlooking a enormous lagoon. A leisurely walk to the beach in 12-15 mins.; or by car, about 5 to 7 mins., with parking at the Dunes House. You'll appreciate the mid island much to do and see! Shopping - Eateries - Entertainment..
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
49 Off Shore, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living Room (Queen Sleeper couch), Formal Dining Room, Formal Sitting Area; Office/ TV Room (Twin Sleeper Couch), Laundry Room.
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master Suite, King Bed, Bathroom (Whirlpool Tub and Shower), Private Sitting Area, TV
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Full Bath,
Bedroom 3: First Floor, Double Bed and Twin Bed, TV, Full Bath
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, Queen Couch Sleeper, TV, Bath, (Shower)
Ground Level: Pool and Hot Tub, Gas Grille; also a sitting dock overlooking the lagoon.
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 28' x 12'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CAR PASSES: Palmetto Dunes Car Passes are $30/ week per car, $50 per car for reservations 8-15 days and $60 per car for 15+ days.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a COMPLIMENTARY on demand and door to door shuttle to the beach and Shelter Cove Marina, Stores, and Eateries. This Shuttle runs from April through September.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card.Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply promotional tourism guides with deals for accommodations, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer phenomenal rates on daily rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounts. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often surprised at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Hilton Head crew, from quiet condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you think "4BR Near Ocean, Private Pool & Hot Tub Pet Friendly, Snow Birds Paradise!" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can often be difficult between relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Have a Budget
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each party knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your group needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party traveling with a dog? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
Read the complete agreement and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Property management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.2 miles