- As low as $531/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2966 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2966 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Surrounded by pine trees, majestic oaks, and swaying palms, this Hilton Head home offers a peaceful setting with a calming private backyard pool. The home is located in the trendy Shipyard Plantation resort, where you'll have access to amenities that appeal to all ages and interests, including a championship golf course for sunny afternoons on the links, tennis courts to work on your swing, and walking and cycling trails to get some fresh air and exercise. Spoil yourself with a day at the health spa, or spend time soaking in the sun on the resort beach. Feel like venturing away from the resort? Bring your clubs to one of many courses, including Heron Point and Haig Point Club, or spend an afternoon shopping at The Village at Wexford, only two miles away.
Feel complete relaxation in the backyard pool, surrounded by pine, oak, and palm trees that offer shade on sunny afternoons. Occasionally, wildlife sightings are possible, with local birds and deer visiting the yard. Make use of the gas grille and dine alfresco under the gazebo that overlooks the golf course.
Bathed in natural light from the wall of windows, the interior has an inviting living room with plenty of comfortable furnishings. Settle in with a good book on the upsized armchair, or watch your favorite shows on the 55' flat-screen TV. The gourmet kitchen is airy and bright and comes with gorgeous marbled granite counters and stainless appliances, including double ovens and a French-door refrigerator. The dining table is a great spot for morning coffee and afternoon snacks. For more formal meals, gather in the chic dining room table with vistas of the yard. Free WiFi and a washer/dryer are also available.
THINGS TO KNOW
The private pool is currently being installed and will be available for guest use in May 2023.
Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation at $10 per week per car and are charged separately from the booking amount. Your credit card on file will be charged before the arrival date.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Serene Shipyard Plantation home with pool, updated interior & resort amenities has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.