- As low as $742/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2966 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2966 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Surrounded by pine trees, majestic oaks, and swaying palms, this Hilton Head home offers a peaceful setting with a calming private backyard pool. The home is located in the trendy Shipyard Plantation resort, where you'll have access to amenities that appeal to all ages and interests, including a championship golf course for sunny afternoons on the links, tennis courts to work on your swing, and walking and cycling trails to get some fresh air and exercise. Spoil yourself with a day at the health spa, or spend time soaking in the sun on the resort beach. Feel like venturing away from the resort? Bring your clubs to one of many courses, including Heron Point and Haig Point Club, or spend an afternoon shopping at The Village at Wexford, only two miles away.
Feel complete relaxation in the backyard pool, surrounded by pine, oak, and palm trees that offer shade on sunny afternoons. Occasionally, wildlife sightings are possible, with local birds and deer visiting the yard. Make use of the gas grille and dine alfresco under the gazebo that overlooks the golf course.
Bathed in natural light from the wall of windows, the interior has an inviting living room with plenty of comfortable furnishings. Settle in with a good book on the upsized armchair, or watch your favorite shows on the 55' flat-screen TV. The gourmet kitchen is airy and bright and comes with gorgeous marbled granite counters and stainless appliances, including double ovens and a French-door refrigerator. The dining table is a great spot for morning coffee and afternoon snacks. For more formal meals, gather in the striking dining room table with vistas of the yard. Free WiFi and a washer/dryer are also available.
THINGS TO KNOW
The private pool is currently being installed and will be available for guest use in May 2023.
Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation at $10 per week per car and are charged separately from the booking amount. Your credit card on file will be charged before the arrival date.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests will receive up to three parking passes. Guests will park in the driveway - street parking is not allowed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To book the largest rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the perfectrental home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Serene Shipyard Plantation home with pool, updated interior & resort amenities has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 2.6 miles
- Harbour Town - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 4.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Serene Shipyard Plantation home with pool, updated interior & resort amenities?Book Online Get Information Call: