- As low as $479/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2596 sq ft (241 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2596 square feet
Bradley Beach Road Estate
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Offering a memorable, family-friendly, coastal escape, this impressive six-bedroom home is located in a prime location near all of Hilton Head Island's attractions. The beach is a fast 5 min. walk away, but when you aren't hanging out on the sand by the surf, check out Folly Field Beach Park, the Coastal Discovery Museum, Harbour Town Golf Links, and the Harbour Town Lighthouse. The dining and shopping opportunities in this area are also in abundance, so rest assured that indulgence is inevitable!
Back on Bradley Beach Road, you'll immediately be charmed by your getaway's mature landscaping and handsome curb appeal. Boasting impressive indoor/outdoor living - the layout of this home encourages family time, as well as time in the sun.
Parlor in the light-filled living room while tuning into your favorite TV show or movie. The chef of your family will have no issues whipping up mealtime masterpieces amongst the ample meal prep space and stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen. And when it's time to eat, dine together at one of the indoor dining tables, or alfresco in the sun.
The primary bedroom is an getaway in itself with its opulent decor and spa-like en suite bathroom. Indulge in self-care when you sink into the soaking tub or step into the walk-in shower. The other five bedrooms are just as well-decorated and comfortable, ensuring your appreciated one's satisfaction. One of the additional bathrooms is accessible with its ADA sink, roll-in shower, and elevator.
Additional interior perks include central air-conditioning and a private washer/dryer.
Outside, you'll be delighted to find a private, enclosed pool and ample seating both by the pool and on the home's balcony.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
Security camera details: three driveway facing cameras: A Ring doorbell, a camera over the garage, and a camera facing side driveway.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31694
City/town permit number: 072526
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home booking tips:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Sprawling coastal home with pool, six bedrooms, & scenic balcony - dog-friendly has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles