- As low as $547/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3113 sq ft (289 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3113 square feet
4 Cockle Ct. is a Stunning Coastal Chic Home just a 5 min. walk to the beach!
Upon entering this open concept home you will immediately notice the gorgeous architectural details of the archways and the high vaulted ceilings. When walking through the arched openings you will be lead into the main living space. The enormous windows overlook the private pool and spa and let in a copious amount of natural light which makes the room bright and airy. There is plenty of seating in this room making it ideal for the whole family to get together and watch a move at nighttime on the 55 mounted intelligent TV.
The gourmet kitchen is adjacent to the living space and features all top of the line stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and bespoke cabinetry with gold accents. The huge island with 4 barstools is great for prepping meals for the family or just having a fast bite. There is also a sizable round dining table alongside the kitchen for six. There is a door from the dining area that leads out to the bamboo surrounded backyard with a private pool, hot tub, and gas grille.
On the main floor of the home you will also find the full laundry room, a powder room and the primary bedroom.
The primary bedroom features a king size four poster bed, comfortable chairs for two, and a intelligent TV. The en suite bath has a double vanity, clawfoot soaking tub and a separate shower. There is a door that leads out to the pool area as well.
On the mid-level of the home you will find two queen bedrooms, both have intelligent TV's and share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with a combo shower/tub.
On the upper floor of the home there are two more bedrooms. One features two double beds as well as a twin day bed. This room has and en suite bathroom with a combo shower/tub.
Across the broad "cat walk" that overlooks the main living area is the second master bedroom with a king size bed, two comfortable chairs for curling up with your favorite book and an en suite bath with walk in shower. There is also an additional desk which can be used as a workspace.
This home has all of the modern amenities to make your Hilton Head Vacation a memorable one!
*** Pool and Spa can be heated for an additional charge June-October
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New to the Rental Market! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is right for your group.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles