- As low as $282/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2742 sq ft (255 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2742 square feet
Off Shore 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Plantation, Off Shore 15 has a sunny and roomy 2,742 square foot open floor plan. Picturesque Burkes Beach is less than 1/2 mile from your door, and the sandy stretches and walking paths of Coligny Beach Park await seven miles away. There are three private golf courses in Palmetto Dunes Beach, ideal for golf enthusiasts.
Back at your vacation home, relax into vacation mode beneath vaulted ceilings while your favorite shows play on the TV. The newly furnished living room has a chic sectional and a pair of comfortable armchairs. A couch bed and another TV can be found in the family room for additional calming options. A enormous patio overlooks the yard, and a shimmering lagoon with a dock. Savor morning coffee overlooking the lagoon, then take a 1/2 mile breezy walk to the private Palmetto Dunes Beach for a day of sun and surf. An extravagant sitting area off the kitchen is the ideal place to share afternoon tea. The well-equipped kitchen is supplied with plenty of cookware and gadgets to whip up favorite recipes. Keep the chef company at the glossy breakfast bar, then gather around a polished wood table to dine together when the food is ready.
Find tranquility next to the lagoon in the lush backyard. There's plenty of seating on the patio and throughout the sizable backyard, plus a cornhole for countless hours of entertainment. Bring a kayak and launch it from your private dock. Make use of the gas grille and host an afternoon cookout. There is also a dock for catch-and-release fishing.
Sleep soundly in the primary suite, where sliding glass doors lead to the patio. The pristine en suite bathroom is outfitted with a walk-in shower. One of the guest bedrooms also has a shining en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, beach gear, books, and a washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is unheated.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28555
City/town permit number: 028555
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Updated Offshore Breeze retreat with outdoor pool, lagoon & private dock has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
Tips for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles