- As low as $600/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snow sports gear
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4452 sq ft (414 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4452 square feet
This handsome 4,450 square foot home is located just steps to Burke's Beach. The open concept floor plan gives a nice flowing effect to the kitchen, living, and dining area which is great for entertaining! Turn in for the evening in the media room on the 2nd floor with a enormous flat screen TV and recliners ideal for any family movie nighttime! There is also a putting green, foosball table, air hockey and arcade machine with over 25 games to appreciate, including Pac-Man, Galaga, 1943 & many more (each game 25 cents) in the garage. Finally, visitors are sure to savor the massive patio which features an outdoor bar, dining table, pool, and hot tub (seats 6 comfortably) (hot tub heat included). This home is exactly what you are you looking for your vacation to Hilton Head!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Surf Watch Way, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 8 and bar seats 4), TV, Half Bath, Pool, Hot tub (Heat Supplied), Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
**Guest to stream TV person accounts. No cable at property, only intelligent TV for guests to log into**
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor: Living Area, Sleeper Couch, TV
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, Twin Sleeper Chair, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), TV & Sitting Area, Ping Pong Table, Foosball Table, Air Hockey Table, Putting Green
POOL DIMENSIONS: 14' by 24'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
Spa heat supplied.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Spacious Home, Ping Pong Table, Private Pool & Hot Tub, Short Walk To Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles