About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4452 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This elegant 4,450 square foot home is located just steps to Burke's Beach.The open concept floor plan gives a nice flowing effect to the kitchen, living, and dining area which is great for entertaining! Turn in for the evening in the media room on the 2nd floor with a sizable flat screen TV and recliners ideal for any family movie nighttime! There is also a putting green, foosball table, air hockey and arcade machine with over 25 games to appreciate, including Pac-Man, Galaga, 1943 & many more (each game 25 cents) in the garage. Last but not least, visitors are sure to savor the massive patio which features an outdoor bar, dining table, pool and hot tub (seats 6 comfortably) (hot tub heat included). This home is exactly what you are you looking for for your vacation to Hilton Head!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Surf Watch Way, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 8 and bar seats 4), TV, Half Bath, Pool, Hot tub (Heat Supplied), Gas Grille (Propane Included), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor: Living Area, TV
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, Twin Sleeper Chair, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), Foosball Table, Air Hockey Table, Putting Green
POOL DIMENSIONS: 14' by 24'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Start by having your family agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Private Pool & Hot Tub, Short Walk To Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles