- As low as $1,375/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 4792 sq ft (445 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4792 square feet
This home is designed to fit your next family vacation! The kitchen comes entirely equipped to meet your family's cooking needs with stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry, including two ovens and microwave. The sizable kitchen island has seating for four and the formal dining area has seating for up to eight. The kitchen opens to the family living room with L-shaped couch, chair for additional seating and mounted flat screen tv.
On the first floor, the primary suite features a king bed, HDTV and huge en-suite bathroom. The primary bath consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower, enormous sunken tub and vanity with two sinks. The first guest bedroom features a Queen bed and shares the primary bathroom.
Travel up the bespoke stairwell and you will find a additional media room. This room features a mounted flat screen tv, pool table, piano and a pullout couch.
Continuing upstairs, you will find a unique set of rooms for all your family needs. The first and second upstairs guest bedroom shares a Jack and Jill bathroom with bespoke tiled shower tub combo. The first bedroom has a double bed and a crib and the other features a Queen bed.
The third and fourth upstairs guest bedrooms also have a similar shared Jack and Jill bathroom, with a bespoke-tiled shower tub combination. One bedroom has two twin beds and the final guest bedroom has a Queen bed with HDTV.
Back downstairs and off the kitchen, is a full laundry room with washer and dryer, as well as access to the screened-in porch. This is a great addition with it's outdoor dining, gas grille and stairs to your own private pool! The beach is effortlessly accessed by a short bicycle ride, two min. drive or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is an on-call and seasonal complimentary transportation service within the resort.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the bestvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Large Six Bedroom Custom-Built Home with Private Pool! has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, email the property manager before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles