About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to 10 Iron Clad, a impressive multi-level, ocean front home in the award-winning Palmetto Dunes Resort. With breath taking ocean vistas from nearly every room, your family is sure to savor their beach vacation. A one million dollar remodel was newly finished by award-winning builders, Element Construction and interior design by Kelly Caron. With renovations revamping the entire home, including kitchen, bathroom, floor, upper deck and new furnishings, 10 Iron Clad represents the best that Hilton Head has to offer. This "brand-new" home has wood floor on all levels with charming tile in all bathrooms.
When you enter into the open entryway, you are greeted by ceiling to floor windows that offer extraordinary vistas of the ocean. Off to the right of the entry, you will find a queen bedroom with a mounted flat screen TV and walk-in shower with subway tiles. The California King bedroom also has a mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in shower with penny tiles and direct ocean vistas. Take a few steps down from the king bedroom and you will enter into the ocean view bunk bed room that has a full bed on the bottom and a twin XL on the top. This room also has its own full bathroom with a huge walk-in shower. On this level, you will also find a seating area with a 48" flat screen TV that has a brand new sectional couch that pulls out into a queen sleeper bed.
To the left of the entryway you will find two more bedrooms. The California King bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and direct vistas of the ocean. This bedroom has an attached walk-in shower with penny tiles. The other bedroom has two twin beds, each with a trundle, and has its own walk-in shower. Between these two rooms is a game room with a foosball table, full-size stainless steel refrigerator and sink. Attached to this room is the laundry room which has brand new Electrolux front-loading washer and dryer.
If you make your way up the wooden stairs you will be greeted on the second level with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach. The second level has three sitting areas. The living room has brand-new seating for 8 as you have direct ocean vistas through the sizable windows. The family room has a new chaise lounge sectional with a 65” UltraHD TV. The third sitting area on the second level is a reading nook that is a split level up from the family room and is the ideal place to nestle into a good book. Upstairs, you will also find the master king bedroom with wrap around windows that allow you to see the ocean from any angle. The master bathroom has granite floor and quartz countertops, two separate vanities, a stand up shower with two shower heads, and a floating BainUltra Thermomasseur tub.
Also located on the second floor is the dining room that seats eight, with additional seating for four at the breakfast table. The dining room also has a wet bar with a hammered nickel sink. The freshly refreshed kitchen offers vibrant blue and white bespoke cabinets with quartz countertops. The bespoke paneled Miele refrigerator has freezer drawers. The new stainless steel 6-burner gas range and convection oven will allow your chef to create meals and memories while looking out on the Atlantic. A enormous farmhouse sink and bespoke paneled dishwasher make clean-up a breeze. The kitchen is outfitted with all new appliances and new cooking silverware. A prepare's dream kitchen!
The deck off the second-level features new travertine floor and a new constructed-in stainless still DCS gas grille with attached countertop space for your grille master. Appreciate that grilled meal on the outdoor Polywood dining table that seats six as you appreciate the cool ocean breeze. Savor your morning coffee out on the balcony where you can sit in the rocking chairs. Listen to the sounds of the waves and watch the sun rise over the Atlantic. Closely watch to see if you can catch the dolphins swimming their path up and down the shore from your perch.
This dream home also has a full SONOS sound system that you can control from your own smartphone. With dedicated speakers in the master suite, kitchen, living room, family room, downstairs sitting area allow you to listen to your own favorite music in your own part of the home. Don’t forget music by the pool or upstairs deck. There are speakers there too!
The pool can be heated for an additional charge.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and mall.
About the Area
This vacation home is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Palmetto Dunes Club and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Kayaking and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your group decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. 10 Iron Clad- Luxury Ocean Front Home, 6 Br, 6.5 Ba- Private Beach Access has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, email the property owner before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles