- As low as $2,996/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4600 sq ft (427 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4600 square feet
Welcome to 10 Iron Clad, a impressive multi-level, ocean front home in the award-winning Palmetto Dunes Resort. With breath taking ocean vistas from nearly every room, your family is sure to savor their beach vacation. A one million dollar remodel was newly finished by award-winning builders, Element Construction and interior design by Kelly Caron. With renovations revamping the entire home, including kitchen, bathroom, floor, upper deck and new furnishings, 10 Iron Clad represents the best that Hilton Head has to offer. This "brand-new" home has wood floor on all levels with charming tile in all bathrooms.
When you enter into the open entryway, you are greeted by ceiling to floor windows that offer extraordinary vistas of the ocean. Off to the right of the entryway, you will find a queen bedroom with a mounted flat screen TV and walk-in shower with subway tiles. The California King bedroom also has a mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in shower with penny tiles and direct ocean vistas. Take a few steps down from the king bedroom and you will enter into the ocean view bunk bed room that has a full bed on the bottom and a twin XL on the top. This room also has its own full bathroom with a sizable walk-in shower. On this level, you will also find a seating area with a 48" flat screen TV that has a brand new sectional couch that pulls out into a queen sleeper bed.
To the left of the entry you will find two more bedrooms. The California King bedroom has a mounted flat screen TV and direct vistas of the ocean. This bedroom has an attached walk-in shower with penny tiles. The other bedroom has two twin beds, each with a trundle, and has its own walk-in shower. Between these two rooms is a game room with a foosball table, full-size stainless steel refrigerator and sink. Attached to this room is the laundry room which has brand new Electrolux front-loading washer and dryer.
If you make your way up the wooden stairs you will be greeted on the second level with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beach. The second level has three sitting areas. The living room has brand-new seating for 8 as you have direct ocean vistas through the enormous windows. The family room has a new chaise lounge sectional with a 65” UltraHD TV. The third sitting area on the second level is a reading nook that is a split level up from the family room and is the ideal place to nestle into a good book. Upstairs, you will also find the master king bedroom with wrap around windows that allow you to see the ocean from any angle. The master bathroom has granite floor and quartz countertops, two separate vanities, a stand up shower with two shower heads, and a floating BainUltra Thermomasseur tub.
Also located on the second floor is the dining room that seats eight, with additional seating for four at the breakfast table. The dining room also has a wet bar with a hammered nickel sink. The newly refreshed kitchen offers vibrant blue and white bespoke cabinets with quartz countertops. The bespoke paneled Miele refrigerator has freezer drawers. The new stainless steel 6-burner gas range and convection oven will allow your chef to create meals and memories while looking out on the Atlantic. A huge farmhouse sink and bespoke paneled dishwasher make clean-up a breeze. The kitchen is supplied with all new appliances and new cooking silverware. A prepare's dream kitchen!
The deck off the second-level features new travertine floor and a new constructed-in stainless still DCS gas grille with attached countertop space for your grille master. Appreciate that grilled meal on the outdoor Polywood dining table that seats six as you appreciate the cool ocean breeze. Savor your morning coffee out on the balcony where you can sit in the rocking chairs. Listen to the sounds of the waves and watch the sun rise over the Atlantic. Closely watch to see if you can catch the dolphins swimming their path up and down the shore from your perch.
This dream home also has a full SONOS sound system that you can control from your own smartphone. With dedicated speakers in the master suite, kitchen, living room, family room, downstairs sitting area allow you to listen to your own favorite music in your own part of the home. Don’t forget music by the pool or upstairs deck. There are speakers there too!
The pool can be heated for an additional charge.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and mall.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Kayaking and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 10 Iron Clad- Luxury Ocean Front Home, 6 Br, 6.5 Ba- Private Beach Access has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles