- As low as $687/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Snow sports gear
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4600 sq ft (427 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wet bar
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4600 square feet
This impressive 6 bedroom and 5.5 baths with an elevator accessible to all floors! This home sleeps 16 making it the ideal spot for family get-togethers or huge gatherings. Outside is a fantastic deck which overlooks the pool and spa. The yard is entirely fenced in, ideal for privacy, the little ones, and the furry ones. Sensational lawn furnishings including table and chairs on the deck and lounge chairs around the pool will provide for the rest and enjoyment you seek. Savor the outdoor kitchen with gas and charcoal grilles for those important prepare outs, but also an outdoor refrigerator and blender for those invigorating tropical drinks! A covered outdoor entertainment area with multiple seating areas, ceiling fans, bar stools, and a TV is the ideal place for the entire group to relax. If this isn't enough to keep everybody busy step into the game room and savor a game of Foosball, Darts, or Ping Pong.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
4 Surf Watch Way, Hilton Head SC
First Floor: Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room (Seating for 18), Powder room, Access to Patio Deck
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower and Separate Tub)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower and Separate Tub)
Second Floor: Living Room, Sleeper couch, Wet Bar with Mini Fridge, Bathroom (Shower/Tub Combo)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Four Twins (x2 Bunk Beds), TV
Bedrooms 5: Second Floor, King Bed,TV, Bathroom (Shower/Tub Combo)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Shower/Tub Combo)
Ground Level: Garage, Game Room with Ping Pong, Foosball, and Darts, Elevator, Pool, Grilling Area, Outdoor Living Room with TV, Outdoor Shower
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 33" x39" (Doorway 29")
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant
POOL DIMENSIONS: 12' x 20'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week and $300 for the Spa. Pool/Spa heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: NO Beach Towels or Equipment included.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Pet Friendly! Private Pool & Spa, Short Walk To Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles